C++ Software Developer(s)
This company is an ambitious and fast-growing High Tech group, active around the globe in vision, robotics and mechatronics. At the start of 2019 they had 90 employees.
As a software engineer, you will further develop their own software for computer vision applications in the industrial automation industry.
From existing and new projects, you will learn from all aspects which typically occur in machine-vision automation processes.
In your development curve from smaller to larger projects, there will always be room of differentiation or specialization.
They have recently modernized their software development process, using GitLab and modern C++ compilers (gcc-8 and visual studio 2019). Goal is to further modernize the existing code base.
Their next generation architecture will be based on modern C++ concepts based on best practices like the “C++ Core Guidelines”.
They use external components like Qt, Boost, Absl, Eigen, OpenCV, PointCloudLibrary and TensorFlow.
- 3 or more years’ experience in C++
- Knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of C++ 11/14/17 is a plus
- Background in computer vision or/and machine learning is a plus
- Experience with Linux and Visual Studio is a plus
- A strong mathematical background is an advantage
- Able to work in a team with other software developers and people in other disciplines (mechanical- and optical engineering)
- A vivid affinity for industrial automation and creativity are welcome.
- In the technical world it’s all about communication! Are you a technically interested colleague with communication skills?
- Good communication requires fluency in English; Dutch other languages are a valuable asset.
- Your attitude is pragmatic, you like taking initiatives and act pro-actively to get the work done.
- A no-nonsense, hands-on mentality makes you successful, both independently and in a team.
They offer you
- Enjoy variable office hours;
- There’s room for your individual development;
- Fantastic, skilled and unique colleagues;
- Of course there’s an interesting salary-package;
- A culture of growth in an ambitious organization;
- They breathe challenge and innovation;
- Weekly sports & drinks and a monthly all-employee drink
- In your dynamic work-environment you’ll find promotional opportunities, both within and in addition to your field of expertise;
- An open atmosphere, freedom and room for authenticity;
- They promote and reward innovative ideas and suggestions;
- You’ll be part of a wide range and diversity in projects and applications;
Heb je een vacature of profiel gezien dat je aanspreekt?
Neem gerust contact met me op. Ik hoop dat we wat voor elkaar kunnen betekenen! Vul onderstaand formulier in en ik neem zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!