The company I am looking for is one of Europe’s largest suppliers and distributors of Premiums, Packaging and POS. Wich means materials for marketing and sales support activities for their brands.
They have offices in the Netherlands, France, Great Britain, Germany and Spain. The design, development, procurement and production of these products take place in conjunction with their own offices in the Far East. For a number of key accounts they also buy the materials, manage inventory, sell and distribute these products worldwide. These activities are serviced from the Netherlands and China.
About the job
You implement and drive business strategy using key client relationship management with existing and new business clients for the development of the wholesale market.
- Develop long term business relationships with existing and potential clients in order to maximize growt and revenue potential
- Undertake the growth of existing clients in line with corporate strategy and direction by proactively proposing solutions to existing clients, through identifying gaps in market place & through clear understanding of the clients promotional plans and undertaking research for new proposals
- Management of projects from quote through to order management and to provide strong and effective relationships with FE merchandisers & ensure comprehensive understanding of the vendor management processes worldwide to meet existing & potential customer needs
- Follow up orders. Which includes:
· Provide all necessary information to suppliers to run production
· Approval sample process with suppliers
· Follow up laboratory testing results
· Ensure on time delivery
- Anticipate potential issues regarding performance against plan and any quality issue. Solve them before they
- Analyse quotations for Asia/Europe
· Ensure that several vendors have been contacted to guarantee proper price comparison
· Check price and ensure that it has been negotiated
· Proceed with a product price analysis: cost break down analysis
· Ensure product specifications are in line with request
· Check packing details
· Check lead-times
- Provide advice and expertise in relation to product design in order to facilitate cost effective solutions to the client taking into account costs, quality, safety and packaging, working with suppliers regarding development through to sampling.
- Be fully conversant with latest market trends to offer innovative solutions to existing & future client requirements
- Any reasonable additional duties as requested or delegated by your line manager
- BA Degree in Economics/Marketing
- Experience in Category buying / project management
- Frequent traveling
- Fluent Dutch and English, spoken and writen
Heb je een vacature of profiel gezien dat je aanspreekt?
Neem gerust contact met me op en ik hoop dat we wat voor elkaar kunnen betekenen! Vul onderstaand formulier in en ik neem zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!