The Project Leader (PL), will be in charge of the complete preparation, installation and delivery of digital space monitoring projects, including all related current or future based expansions of the concept.
Worldwide, the company provides her digital solutions to partners. These partners are wellintegrated suppliers in the Oil&Gas-, Energy-, Chemical- and other heavy process industries. These industries have to shut down their plants, planned or unplanned, for maintenance works and innovations implementations.
The project leader will act as a ‘liaison officer’ between all relevant parties, from the first site survey until the delivery of the working concept to the operators, at the start of the turnaround. During this turnaround, the PL will be coordinating up- and downscaling actions and act as ‘point of contact’ between end-customer, partner and our C3 (configuration- and control center).
Partners are expected to run their own projects independently in their region/country. However, new partners have to be trained and guarded in their first projects… and that’s where the PL comes in. The company runs the complete projects in these cases, with our own PL’s and operating personnel, as long as needed, worldwide.
Your place within the organization
- The company is a concept. The company behind it consists of a number of BV’s who work together
under the umbrella of the holding company.
- Within that holding company we distinguish 3 verticals: Business development/commercial dept. – Technical dept. – Operational dept.
- The PL works within the Operational dept. and reports to the director of operations
- Perform site surveys / desk surveys and setup full reports about project scopes
- Coordinate with technical department: design of the solution for the project (HLD)
- Coordinate with operational department: planning of assets, personnel, work preparation
- Coordinate with partner: logistics, installation&commissioning, delivery to operators
- Coordinate with end-customer (plantowner): induction trainings, work permissions, facilities
- Responsible for optimal deployment and proper operation of the concept, at projects worldwide
- POC (Point of Contact) between partner / end customer / headoffice, during projects
- Responsible for all Safety related regulations / processes / work practises in his team
- Represents our concept in (local) relevant project-, safety-, progress meetings, during preoperation phase of the project
Skills and experience
- HBO level education, preferably Electronics or ICT related
- (Semi) mature in managing people / teams on all kinds of levels
- Demonstrable technical insight, able to oversee projects from higher level
- Affinity with Safety, in the broadest sense (VCA-VOL certified)
- Educated in Dutch and English language at least
- In possession of driving license B (E)
- Experience in CCTV / security networks and/or wireless networks is a plus
- Experience in industrial- or large event related environments is a plus
- Is safety conscious and propagates it
- Thinks ‘one step ahead’ of the known situation
- Developed analytical skills
- Works with accuracy and care, for both humans and equipment
- Can work at home and abroad, willing to travel
- Takes initiative, thinks in solutions instead of problems
- Is reliable and does what he/she says
- Is stress resistant and able to work under pressure and deadlines
- Good communication skills in both Dutch and English
- Is flexible in terms of time and location
Heb je een vacature of profiel gezien dat je aanspreekt?
Neem gerust contact met me op. Ik hoop dat we wat voor elkaar kunnen betekenen! Vul onderstaand formulier in en ik neem zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!