Customer Service/Inside Sales Representative UK/Ireland
The company has been one of the leading wholesalers in the European premiums, promotional products, textile and business gift market for more than 50 years. More than 10.000 distributors worldwide trust them to ship, within 48 hours, their customers’ favourite gifts and promotional items, including their personalized message, in time for their event or campaign. Quality and safety have always been and are very prominent. With almost 1.000 employees, the company is represented throughout the world by regional sales offices, an Asian procurement team and a Polish printing & logistics facility. Their head office is located in Ede in the Netherlands.
The Sales departments for the Benelux, UK, Ireland and Export Markets are located at their headquarters in Ede. Under the leadership of the Country Managers and Customer Care Manager, they are responsible for the entire sales process.
About the job
The Inside Sales Representative is a key position within their UK team with the responsibility to:
- Successfully advise, deliver their products and services to their customers (distributors/resellers) and contribute to the realization of their ambitious growth targets.
- Close contact with international customers and colleagues from their printing and logistic departments, by phone and email, to ensure an optimal on time and accurate service is provided. Your service consists of an accurate, professional and speedy response to all quotation requests and tenders and the swift resolution of any issues that may arise.
- Approach selected customers proactively by phone and email to advise and educate them, introducing them to products and services they do not currently purchase or are not aware of.
- Act with a non-aggressive sales approach and commercial flair. Winning the customer’s confidence, understanding their needs and requirements and recommending the right product or service to fulfill those needs will lead to success and growth in sales with the customers targeted.
Candidates with the ambition to work and grow towards an International Sales Representative role are also encouraged to apply.
- Educated to MBO+ or bachelor level, preferably in a commercial direction
- Minimum of 3-year relevant working experience in an international environment
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken. Native level is preferred. Dutch is a plus
- Proactive, customer focused and service oriented
- Flexible, able to prioritize and cope with pressure
- Not afraid to pick up the telephone and call proactively
- Knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of SAP is beneficial
- Immediate start preferred.
- A competitive salary
- Attractive bonus scheme
- Good pension scheme
- 28 holidays per year